Why Hire a Divorce Attorney?
Hiring a trustworthy divorce attorney is an important decision since your attorney can affect the cost, course, and outcome of your divorce. To find the right attorney to help with your divorce, asking numerous questions can help you make the decision easier. These questions can range from:
- How long have you been practicing divorce law and how many cases have you handled?
- If my spouse and I can’t agree on an issue in our divorce, how would you to help us break our stalemate? Would you suggest we try mediation?
- Have you ever had a case like mine? How did you handle it?
- What do you see as the strengths and weaknesses of my divorce case?
- Knowing what you know about my situation, how would you proceed if I were to hire you?
These are just to name a few of the question you will want to ask to determine if we are the right fit for you. Divorces can be mentally and emotionally draining, hiring LaRusso and Conway will make a difficult time in your life, easier to navigate through.